- RSS Channel Showcase 5630602
- RSS Channel Showcase 9465720
- RSS Channel Showcase 8622376
- RSS Channel Showcase 6258405
Articles on this Page
- 03/10/17--12:22: _Yummy Raw Hummus Re...
- 03/12/17--13:38: _Easy Salmon Recipe
- 03/13/17--12:10: _Mashed Cauliflower ...
- 03/14/17--11:48: _Quick and Easy Beef...
- 07/03/17--13:18: _Important Tips To F...
- 07/08/17--12:57: _How To Prepare Salm...
- 07/25/17--13:03: _How to Cook Fresh P...
- 07/31/17--09:22: _How to Make Buttern...
- 08/02/17--13:16: _How To Make Korean ...
- 08/13/17--13:05: _How to Make a Healt...
- 09/06/17--11:50: _How to Serve Tamale...
- 09/16/17--13:33: _How to Cook Shrimps...
- 09/19/17--13:34: _How to Smoke a Pork...
- 03/10/17--12:22: Yummy Raw Hummus Recipe
- 03/12/17--13:38: Easy Salmon Recipe
- 03/13/17--12:10: Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- 03/14/17--11:48: Quick and Easy Beef Stew Recipe
- 07/03/17--13:18: Important Tips To Follow On How To Grill Chicken Breast Halves
- 07/08/17--12:57: How To Prepare Salmon Skin Rolls At Home With Ease
- 07/25/17--13:03: How to Cook Fresh Polish Sausage in 4 Easy Steps
- 07/31/17--09:22: How to Make Butternut Squash Ravioli Sauce in 6 Steps
- 08/02/17--13:16: How To Make Korean Potato Side Dish in 3 Easy Ways
- 08/13/17--13:05: How to Make a Healthy Omelet in 4 Easy Steps
- 09/06/17--11:50: How to Serve Tamales in 6 Easy Steps
- 09/16/17--13:33: How to Cook Shrimps in Two Different and Easy Ways
- 09/19/17--13:34: How to Smoke a Pork Roast Perfectly for Ultimate Flavors
Sprouted legumes have a stunning amount of nutrients compared to their dried/cooked counterparts. By some estimates thiamin levels increase 5-fold, niacin doubles, vitamin E and caratene levels increase, and there is more vitamin C than in a tomato. Enzymes become activated making proteins and starches more digestible and, therefore, less gas-producing (always a good thing). […]
I am often asked for an easy, tasty salmon recipe that kids will enjoy. This recipe, which has been passed down for over 60 years, fits the bill. Choose wild Alaskan salmon, along with it being high in healthy omega-3 fatty oils, it is sustainably harvested and has low levels of mercury and other toxins. […]
This may not sound as tasty as mashed potatoes, but it definitely is, and as comforting, too. Surprisingly, it doesn’t have a cauliflower taste, and people who don’t like cauliflower will enjoy this dish. This dish goes great with baked salmon and a fresh salad.Cauliflower literally means “cabbage flower” and is part of the cabbage […]
During the winter months (meaning November, December, and January here in Seattle) I get in the mood to slow cook yummy dishes that I dote over lovingly – dishes that bring me through the long winter nights.But once February rolls around, and the daffodils bloom, and the days are noticeably longer (and warmer), the sunlight […]
The chicken breast halves are often seen as one of the hardest types of meats you can grill properly. This does not mean that you cannot get it right. You need to grill the chicken breast correctly and you will get to enjoy one of the best-grilled meats ever. You can grill with direct heat […]
The post Important Tips To Follow On How To Grill Chicken Breast Halves appeared first on HappyCookerz.com.
You might be amazed by just how many people love to eat salmon skin rolls. You would even wonder why people want to eat the salmon’s skin. Well, as salmon lives in the cold water, it will end up building up a delicious thick layer under its skin. It is the reason you can end […]
The post How To Prepare Salmon Skin Rolls At Home With Ease appeared first on HappyCookerz.com.
If you’re a mom who wants to serve her children different kinds of foods and wants something new, then fresh polish sausage might be the next thing you should try to experiment on.Most of the sausages we buy at supermarkets are smoked and not fresh. But you should not worry because there are a couple […]
If you’re a pasta addict who always loves to experiment with different pasta recipes, then you must have heard of the famous butternut squash ravioli sauce. However, there are a lot of ways that you can make a butternut squash ravioli sauce. You can make such sauce with the sage-brown butter sauce, garlic brown butter […]
The post How to Make Butternut Squash Ravioli Sauce in 6 Steps appeared first on HappyCookerz.com.
Korean side dishes are now becoming more popular especially among those cooks or moms who want to serve their children and guests something new. The traditional Korean potato side dish is called as Gamja Jorim in Korean. Gamja means potato.Guess what, you can easily do this side dish too! This side dish is often served […]
The post How To Make Korean Potato Side Dish in 3 Easy Ways appeared first on HappyCookerz.com.
Are you one of those people who love breakfast? I’m proud to say that I’m a breakfast person and I love eating breakfast foods even during brunch, lunch or dinner. It’s not weird anymore nowadays because a lot of people will agree with me that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of the day. […]
There are many ways of serving your foods, especially tamales. However, a lot of people encounter problems when it comes to serving tamales. One of the issues of serving tamales is how to keep them from drying out. Another concern too, is how you want it to look like. Do you want to serve it […]
Shrimps are very delicious and easy to eat. However, cooking it may be difficult. There are a lot of questions you may ask while cooking. Questions like “how should I cook the shrimp?” “Should I marinate it?” “Should I fry it?” “How long to fry shrimps?” and much more.Well, the answer is, there are also […]
The post How to Cook Shrimps in Two Different and Easy Ways appeared first on HappyCookerz.com.
Are you looking for the perfect entree to serve? I would recommend the perfect pork roast, which makes a great dish for barbecues or dinners with your friends and family. It’s easy to make, as long as you know how to smoke a pork roast with the optimum temperature and time. Of course, the right […]
The post How to Smoke a Pork Roast Perfectly for Ultimate Flavors appeared first on HappyCookerz.com.